All kinds of exciting things are coming up this autumn, especially in the UK. Let me give y'all a quick summary.
First some signposts:
* Do keep an eye on my Facebook artist page, even if you're not on Facebook you can still see all the latest news, photos and exclusive stuff. It's like a hub for news and goodies.
* If you're not already following me on Twitter, well now is the time to hear my Tweetage!
Now here is the latest news:
* I'm playing some shows in the UK this autumn. HOORAH! I can't wait.
The big one is at the ICA in London on November 9th, with a set from my label-mate Ebb. I've dreamed of playing this venue for a long time, so I'm really chuffed! Book up your tickets soon to avoid disappointment.
* Other gigs will include Birmingham (3rd Nov) and Brighton (6th Nov) so keep your eyes peeled for ticket info on those also.
* We have some exclusive new live performance 'happenings' captured on film coming up over the next few weeks. To whet your appetites for all things BPM and LIVE, why not check out this mini-documentary by Julien Gidoin from our gigs at Le Sentier Des Halles theatre here in Paris last year.
* I've been busy creating some remixes for other artists, with the same sonic concept as my album, so only the Body, the Piano and my little Machine. The first one to be released is 'Threads' by Temposhark. I'm really pleased with it! I think of these remixes like cousins to the BPM songs on the album.
* Finally, we have been working hard on compiling 6 exclusive new versions / remixes of Tongue, my next single release. These will be packaged into 2 digital EPs, with a release pencilled in for October. I can't wait for you all to hear these mixes, as they are just brilliant. Such a thrill for me... oh, and wait 'til you see the video. It is rather special...
Anything else exciting that crops up in the world of Body-Piano-Machine you will hear about on Twitter, Facebook or by carrier pigeon.
Bye for now!