Tuesday 11 March 2008

Many, Many, Many Thanks!

Just a quick post to thank everyone who has been supporting me and my work recently.

Firstly, if you came to my recent solo show at Point Ephemere in Paris (or sent me your best wishes from afar) un grand merci! It was such a beautiful evening. I'll post some pictures and hopefully videos clips in the coming days and weeks. The audience was so enthusiastic and open to our work.

Secondly, the reaction to Camille's new tracks (from her forthcoming album "Music Hole" which I co-produced) has been overwhelmingly positive. Thanks for that! It's really great to see people getting excited about this project. It makes everything even more thrilling for me and the group as we prepare for our first live shows to know that there is an enthusiastic audience waiting to share these new sounds and sensations with us.

The single "Gospel With No Lord" has been playlisted in France on many radio stations (more than ever played Camille previously) and in the UK the song is Record of the Week on BBC Radio 6 Music. The other sneaky preview track "Money Note" seems to be provoking strong reactions in everyone who hears it, mostly enormously positive. Anyone with a sense of humour seems to 'get it' in any case!

So yes, THANKS to everyone who's supporting these projects.

A bientot in concert!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J'ai écouté tes productions sur "le fil", "Music Hole" et sur ton MySpace et j'aime beaucoup ce que tu fais! Continue comme ça, tes musiques me font vibrer! Tu as beaucoup de talent!

Mafiew - orb.skyrock.com