Friday 14 December 2007

Mains d'Oeuvres Memories

Have a look at some videos and photos taken by a couple of audience members from my first live show on the 29th November 2007 at Mains d'Oeuvres (Saint Ouen). I'll try to upload some better quality clips later. Watch this space.

It was a really great evening. The audience was so enthusiastic and really seemed to follow us on our mysterious and MaJiKal journey into the heart of the Body-Piano-Machine.



Special thanks to Camille and Maya Barsony who joined us for their fabulous Dreamgirls-style routine in the grand finale.



My collaborator, Benedicte Le Lay was brilliant. It's a privelege to be involved in such a creative and fulfilling collaboration.



Check out this clip show by someone in the audience where a small dog enthusiasticly barks at the start, and then later I create a loop which is spectacularly out-on-tune on the first note (I think I just about get away with it...?). Oh yeah and watch that green sweat drip down my cheek. It's all action with me, init?



Some more pics:








Thanks to everyone who came, and hope to see you at the next show, probably in late January / early February 2008.

No comments: